You are active in the manufacturing and/or distribution of industrial capital goods and you are noticing a rapidly changing Sales and After Sales market. Quality of prime product is peaking, resulting in less maintenance, longer service intervals and less contact with the end user after initial sales. Price transparency is swelling excessively in all after market offerings and leading to less contribution to total profitability. The traditional after market cash-cow is deteriorating. Sounds familiar? Then you will also share these concerns;
- How do you cope with half-price, will-fit, similar quality, multi-brand, next day delivery offerings for spare parts posted on the internet?
- How do you provide your after market services as easy and convenient as possible to access for all your customer categories?
- How do you establish continued customer loyalty to your company?
- How do you prepare your company for the transition process from;
- Traditional customers that buy, use, service and maintain your product,
- Towards the new-age, full-convenience oriented customers that only want to use and pay for product utilisation when they need it, where they need it at a standard tariff per km (or hour) with no bother at all
With over 25 years in multiple Senior Management positions in the industrial capital goods industry, I understand the workings of the industry, the people and the needs of the market. I can help you with strategy development and getting it implemented.
- Quick scan of current organizational capacities and prerequisites for improvement;
- Recommendations how to prepare for the future;
- Operational implementation of improvements, ‘until it works’
- Short progress reports, with focus on pre-defined performance monitoring
- I stay on board as long as I add value
- In case deadlines are exceeded, (my) extra expenses are for my account (*)
- A fresh and unbiased assessment of your situation;
- Relief and unburdening of the assignment involved;
- Experienced and capable management ‘until it works’
- First time right, less waste, less costs, more involved and motivated staff
- More quality time for customer satisfaction and customer retention
- In case you have deadlines, these will be met at pre-defined costs