You are active in the distribution of industrial capital goods and you are noticing a rapidly changing After Sales market.
- Quality of prime product is peaking. Less maintenance, longer service intervals and less contact with the end user.
- Price transparency is swelling in after market offerings leading to less sustainable business operations.
- How to cope with half-price, will-fit, similar quality, multi-brand, next day delivery offerings for spare parts posted on the Internet?
- How to provide your services as easy and convenient as possible to all your customer segments?
- How do you establish continued customer loyalty to your company?
- How do you prepare your company for the transition process from traditional customers that buy, use, service and maintain your product towards the new-age, full-convenience oriented customers that only want to use and pay for product utilization when they need it, where they need it at a standard tariff per km, hour, m3 or hour with no bother at all
With over 30 years in multiple Executive Management positions in the industrial capital goods industry, I understand the workings of the industry, the people and the needs of the market. I can support you with both strategy development and deployment.
- Quick scan of your dealership
- Recommendations for improvement areas
- Operational implementation of improvements ‘until it works’
- I stay on board as long as I add value
A fresh and unbiased assessment of your situation;
- Relief and unburdening of executive management
- Experienced and capable management ‘until it works’
- First time right, less waste, less costs, more involved and motivated staff
- More quality time for customer satisfaction and customer retention