Improving After Sales & Network Organizations
In the industrial capital goods sector, After Sales is traditionally the most profitable part of the dealer network organization. Managing it well is vitally important for your overall profitability. Improving the workings of After Sales and Dealer Network organizations is my domain of expertise.
I review your inventory and implement countermeasures to reduce stock and increase inventory turns. I reduce back-order fill-time and increase parts availability. I carefully register and minimize follow-up time of service calls and I review where your pricing strategies can be made more effective.
I generate results by avoiding waste, providing transparency in business processes, improving margins, selecting the right people and supervising operations “until it works”.
- Quick scan of organizational capacities and suggestions how to improve
- Benchmark both employee end customer satisfaction through in-depth surveys
- Increase customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Improve pricing strategies leading to more sales and better gross margins
Translating strategy into daily operations requires excellent communication skills and connection with the people, the goals and timetable towards it. Executive management should actively promote all policies and preferably all have worked collectively to bring it about.
I can support you with optimizing the (internal) communications between Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales and After Sales. I do this by development and implementation of S&OP, short and long term business planning processes and by developing and monitoring selected KPI’s.
In case other priorities demand the attention of executive management, I can temporarily step in to lead an organization, a division or a project.
- Transition management during improvement projects ‘until it works’
- Development and implementation of both annual business plans and long term strategic plan
- Available for both support roles and managerial roles
- Available for both national and international assignments
You might be interested in reading my E-book on “5 solutions for 5 dilemmas of CEOs in the capital goods industry“. Download the executive summary.