While I carefully listen to internal stakeholders, the customer voice remains my foremost driver for recommendations. My approach is practical and hands-on. I avoid long presentations and exhausting academic reports. I provide concise and practical recommendations I am able to roll-out and implement myself.
I work closely with staff and departments to identify root causes and to substantiate the feasibility of promising improvements. I provide decision-making information and insights where you can create more value at less cost.
Consultancy activities are:
- Translating strategic plans into comprehensive action plans,
- Review your current business model,
- How to improve order fulfillment,
- Identify root causes where and why performance is below standard,
- Feasibility studies for joint ventures and/or inter-company mergers,
- Development of strategic pricing policies & simplifying pricing structures,
- Standardization of and supervision over annual business planning processes,
- Coordination of long term strategic business plans,
- Development of performance monitoring tools (KPI’s and BSC).